FOR BUSINESSES AND MULTI-UNIT BUILDINGS
Commercial Compost Club services organizations and entire multi-unit buildings. Here
- We provide 6-7 gallon buckets or 32 gallon rolling bins that fit the need of small to medium customers.
- We stop by and, each time, replace the entire container with a new one, ready for you to use.
- Our 32 gallon bins are equipped with latches so they can be locked. You can use your own lock, or rent a lock from us.
- For the service and pricing that matches your organization's needs, check out the Service & Pricing link below.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call (847) 444-6764.
- If you are ready to begin, click the button below and fill out the form! We will contact you shortly. Please note that there is no payment required to submit a form.
For information on the types of commercial services, their pricing, and more see the link below.
Pricing, Services & Logistics
1. For commercial members we strongly encourage WEEKLY STOPS or multiple stops per week. More time in between stops can lead to unpleasant experiences which we want to avoid. We only do stops on weekdays.
2. We do sell extra compostable liners. If these are tied close, they can mitigate issues of unpleasantness with more time between pickups. Please inquire about these liners if you are interested. (All containers come with a liner, included in the price.)
3. Depending on your physical address, you will get pickups on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
4. We leave empty buckets and pickup full buckets in a way that accommodates your business. We can discuss this "container location" if you decide to move forward with the service.
5. If you find your business needs more or less containers, we can adjust the number of containers at the beginning of the next month's service.
6. We can add locks to these bins if you need them to be locked when not in use. Please inquire about this if you are interested.
7. Members can cancel stops at any point and not get billed for these cancelled stops. If you anticipate this happening often, under "Billing Type" on the signup form, select "Per Stop (billed once per month)".